At Apex we understand you need quality event professionals. We source top talent for permanent, contract and temporary roles for events companies and teams across Australia.
We know how to find the best talent, whether you’re searching for a registration coordinator, event manager, conference manager, business development manager, marketing manager, conference producer or executive producer. Apex are experts at matching quality candidates with work suited to their skills, experience and career aspirations.
Industries we work with include:
- Corporate Meetings and Events
- Creative and Experiential Agencies
- Virtual and Hybrid Events
- Brand Experience
- Conference and Incentive Agencies
- B2B Corporate Networking Events
- Event Suppliers
- Exhibitions and Trade Shows
- Media and Communications
- Sport and Major Events
- Music, Arts and Festivals
- Not for Profit
- Production Management
Some of the roles we regularly recruit for include:
- Event Coordinator, Manager, Director
- Conference Coordinator, Manager
- Registration Coordinator, Manager
- Event Project Manager
- Event Operations Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Associate Producer
- Producer, Senior, Executive
- Conference Producer
- Content and Research Producer
- Exhibition Coordinator, Manager, Director
- Production Coordinator, Manager
- Head of Production
- Account Executive, Manager, Director
- Marketing Coordinator, Manager
- Creative Coordinator, Manager, Director
- Virtual and Hybrid Event Specialists
- Event Team Leader
- Event Sales and Sponsorship Sales
- Business Development Coordinator, Manager
- Account Executive, Coordinator, Manager
- Client Services Director
- General Manager
- Creatives (2D, 3D and presentation design)
We recruit full-time and part-time employees for permanent, contract and temporary events roles.
If your business is looking for a long-term events superstar, our permanent placements are the service for you.
We understand it takes a lot of time and careful selection to find your next permanent team member. We provide an all-inclusive recruitment solution, leaving you to focus on your business while we manage the recruitment process from advertising to appointment. Permanent placements also include a 12 week replacement guarantee.
If you need a quality events professional for a pre-determined period, Apex can save you time, money and hassle.
We provide end-to-end recruitment support – from advertising your role, sourcing the best talent, to interviewing applicants, conducting reference checks, managing candidate/client liaison to appointment. You’ll be charged a one-off placement fee, and the successful contract candidate will join your team as an employee.
Our years of events experience has taught us to always expect the unexpected – we know how quickly carefully considered plans can go awry. We keep our pool of temporary candidates current and are in regular contact with our talent so we can move fast to help clients.
Our temporary candidates are employees of Apex, which means we manage all payments and paperwork. Our all-inclusive hourly rate covers wages, superannuation contributions, workers compensation insurance, professional indemnity and other insurances, group and payroll tax and other statutory expenses.
At this stage, we provide temporary placement support to clients in Melbourne and Sydney only.